ABOUT WEB DEVELOPMENT:
TYPES OF WEB DEVELOPMENT:
- BACK-END DEVELOPMENT: It is the invisible part of website or the background of the website from which the user cannot interact with. It involves server-side scripting, databases and server management system using languages like: Python, PHP or Node.js.
- FULL-STACK DEVELOPMENT: It is the combination of both front-end and back-end development. The developer who works as a full stack, can handle the entire process of building a website.
- HYPER-TEXT MARKUP LANGUAGE: It is the foundation or the basic structure of website.
- CSS( CASCADING STYLE SHEET): It styles the html structure controlling the visual appearance of html layouts and elements.
- SERVER-SIDE LANGUAGE: PHP, Python, Node.js, etc., for handling the server side